Buy Carisoprodol Online
Carisoprodol: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects
Carisoprodol is a medication for muscle pain and discomfort. This medication usually takes along with rest, physical therapy, and other treatments. It relaxes the muscles and reduces muscular pain. This medication is used for short-term (up to two or three weeks) only. Most skeletal muscle injuries are generally of short duration; that is why the effectiveness of this medication in the long term is not tested, or none evidence found yet who can tell clearly about its long term effect.
- You can not take Carisoprodol if you are suffering from generic enzyme disorder (porphyria) that affects the skin or nervous system.
- Carisoprodol is a habit-forming medicine. You may become addicted to it if you use this drug in excess or for the long-term.
- Carisoprodol may impair your thinking or reaction. Do not drive/ operate machinery while you are in effect of it.
- This medication has withdrawal symptoms also. If you are taking Carisoprodol for a long time and you suddenly stop using it, then it may be possible that you may suffer from withdrawal symptoms if you are planning to leave this medication to go to your doctor and consult for it.
- Seek for a medical emergency if you overdose of this drug by mistake or accidentally. Overdosing of Carisoprodol may be fatal, especially if you take it with alcohol or with other medicines that can slow your breathing. If you take it in excess, you may feel vision problems, confusion, hallucination, loss of coordination, muscle stiffness, weak or shallow breathing, fainting, seizure, or you may go into a coma.
- Do not drink alcohol while you taking this drug because taking alcohol with it may cause you to death.
- Keep this medication away from children.
- Do not give your medicines to others. It may become dangerous for them. It may damage the physical strength of your known one with whom you share your medication.
Dosage of Carisoprodol:
Usual Adult dosage for Muscle Spasm
The usual dosage of Carisoprodol for an adult is 250mg to 350mg orally for three times in a day and at bedtime take therapy up to two to three weeks. Since this drug is suggested for the short-term only, so do not use it according to yourself. When you found that you are now feeling relax without medication, then go to your doctor and ask for a decreasing dosage.
Side-effect of Carisoprodol
Carisoprodol is a medicine used for muscle pain. It has some side-effects that those people may feel that they do not read proper instructions for using this medication or start using it without consulting to the doctor. There are some common and some serious side-effects of this medication. If you feel any one of them immediately stop using this medication and go to your doctor to consult. Common Carisoprodol side effects may include:
The above is not a complete list of all common side-effects of Carisoprodol. It may be possible that someone feels some other symptoms that differ from the above list. It is recommended that if you feel any symptoms, then immediately seek a medical emergency or consult with your doctor right away. Your doctor prescribes this medicine because he/she notice the benefits of it to you is greater than the risk of side-effects. Too many people using this medication do not face any severe side-effect. If you are feeling confusion or problem in talking or hallucination, then immediately go for emergency medical treatment.
- Carisoprodol can be addictive and carries a potential for abuse, so it should be taken for short-term only.
- This medication is not approved for children and those who are below 16 years old.
- It may not suit some people who are suffering from acute porphyria, kidney, or liver disease.
- Carisoprodol is a substance that controlled in Schedule IV
- Carisoprodol is too dangerous if it mixes with alcohol. Do not take it with alcohol because there is a risk of a coma.
- Do not take it in excess; you may become addicted to it.
- It can not say how Carisoprodol work, but according to experts, it alters nerve action and the propagation of electrical impulses within the spinal cord and brain.
- Carisoprodol can be used as part of combination therapy. It means you may need to take it with other drugs.
- You may feel facial flushing, insomnia, abdominal discomfort, and nausea. Some people reported that they feel dizziness, heart palpitation, headache, and a drop in blood pressure after taking Carisoprodol.
- If you use it with other seizure-including drugs, it rarely may cause seizures.
- It may not be suitable for those who are suffering from kidney or liver disease. It may show some common side-effects that do not need any medical attention. These side-effects may go away self as your treatment moves along. So you may consult with your doctor if you feel these kinds of side-effects, your doctor suggests to you what is right for you.