Showing all 3 results
What is Dilaudid?
Dilaudid is a brand name of hydromorphone, which is also known as dihydromorphinone. It is an opioid pain medication used to treat moderate to severe pain. Sometimes an opioid is also known as a narcotic. People with cancer pain may buy Dilaudid online for long-term use. Dilaudid made from morphine.
Its generic was patented in 1923 and was introduced to the market in the year 1926 under the brand name Dilaudid. It is potentially habit-forming and listed in schedule II of the United States controlled substance act 1970. In the year 2016, Dilaudid was the 212th most prescribed medication in the United States.
How To Use Dilaudid?
You may take this medication by mouth with or without food. It is recommended to take this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor. You may also use the medication guide to take the proper dosage of the drug. For peoples with nausea, it is good to take this drug with food.
Your daily dosage should be administered by professionals depending on your physical, mental, and medical conditions.
You should take Dilaudid by the lowest effective dosage for the shortest period, as instructed by your doctor.
Initial dosage with Dilaudid oral solution or Dilaudid tablets.
Initial dosage: a range of one-half (2.5 mL) to two teaspoonfuls (10 mL) or 2.5 mg to 10 mg for every 3 to 6 hours as needed for pain.
How Long Dilaudid Stay in Your System?
The oral administration begins to work quickly, often in about 15 minutes, and reaches its peak effect in about 30 minutes. The half-life (an estimated time in which the body eliminates half part of the drug) of Dilaudid is approximately 4 hours.
Symptoms of Overdosage:
You should avoid taking an overdosage of the drug. Taking overdosage may cause some severe adverse effects including,
- Limp or weak muscles
- Narrowing or widening of the pupils
- Cold, clammy skin
- Slow or stopped heartbeat
- The blue coloration of skin, fingernails, lips
- Loss of consciousness or coma
- Difficult breathing
- Slowed or stopped breathing
- Excessive sleepiness
- Dizziness, etc.
If you stop taking Dilaudid suddenly after a long period of use. It is possible to have you some unnecessary symptoms including,
- Tremors and muscle spasms
- Anxiety, depression, or suicidal thoughts
- Restlessness, agitation, or trouble sleeping
- Decreased appetite
- Severe cravings for Dilaudid
- Fever or chills
- Rapid heartbeat
- High blood pressure
- General aches and pains, etc.
Dilaudid contains some active and inactive ingredients which can misbehave in some adverse conditions. More dangerous consequences of this drug do not usually occur, if you feel any of these below-given effects while using Dilaudid, take immediate medical help.
- Black bloody or tarry stools
- Swelling or bloating of the face, arms, lower legs and feet
- Blurred vision
- Change in the behavior
- Decreased urination
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Dry mouth
- mood or mental changes
- rapid breathing
- severe stomach pain, cramping, or burning
- stiff neck
- sunken eyes
- thoughts of killing oneself
- trouble breathing
- unusual tiredness
- vomiting of material that looks like coffee grounds, acute and continuing
- wrinkled skin
- Incidence not known lush lips or skin
- change in the ability to see colors, especially blue or yellow
- cold, clammy skin
- constricted, pinpoint, or small pupils (black part of the eye)
- the decrease in the frequency of urination or urine amount
- deep or fast breathing with dizziness
- difficulty in passing urine (dribbling)
- skin rash
- rapid or weak pulse
- irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing
- loss of appetite
- noisy breathing
- overactive reflexes
- painful urination
- pale or blue lips, fingernails, or skin
- poor coordination
- talking or acting with uncontrolled excitment
- tightness in the chest
- trouble sleeping, etc.
It is not a complete list of side effects; some others are also possible. Take urgent medical help if you feel any unwanted change while using Dilaudid.
- You should try to take this medication with balanced dosages as per your doctor’s recommendation.
- Always choose the lowest possible dose for a limited time.
- Never take two or more than two dosages at one time. If you have missed a dose, take it as soon as possible but do not take it at the time of the next dosage.
- Do not stop taking drugs. Suddenly, if you are going to finish your course, stop it slowly as per your doctor’s advice.
Other Drugs And Alcohol-
- You are advised to avoid these types of medication with other drugs or alcohol, and it may cause an allergic reaction.
- Taking Dilaudid with other medicines may increase or decrease the effect of drugs.
During The Pregnancy Period-
- Taking such drugs during the pregnancy period may harm your unborn baby; its inactive ingredients may react to your unborn baby.
- This drug is also not suitable for a nursing mother; it can react to your breast milk and harm your baby.
Drug History And Tolerance
- You should discuss your all drug and alcohol history with your doctor before taking Dilaudid. It is also good to share your tolerance strength with your doctor to get the lowest dosage as per your condition.
How long does Dilaudid exist in your system?
We already told you when you came here looking for options to buy Dilaudid from an online pharmacy that prescribed Dilaudid dosage as a drug has been prescribed for the treatment of the symptoms of moderate to severe pain.
Therefore, you must know that for how long does Hydromorphone stays in your system. The drug or its remnants remain in your system for around 12 to 13 hours.
However, the exact length of the drug’s influence depends on various physiological factors.
How to buy Dilaudid online?
Dilaudid or a prescribed Dilaudid dosage is a drug that is prescribed for the treatment of opioid drug addiction with proper medical treatment.
However, if you genuinely want to know where to buy Dilaudid from an online pharmacy, you must understand that you should consult a health expert first and then start taking the drug with the help of a prescription.
This prescription will not only be able to help you in the proper intake of the drug but will also tell you what to do and what not to do in case of the drug. Along with that, it will also tell you about how to tackle side effects and withdrawal symptoms associated with the drug.
Therefore, if you want to buy the medicine from an online pharmacy, make sure that you buy Dilaudid from an online pharmacy and take the medication with the help of a prescription.