Showing all 5 results
What is Percocet?
Percocet, in itself, is a drug that is combined from two other drugs – Acetaminophen and Oxycodone. The working of both these drugs is distinct from each other. Oxycodone is an opioid drug that acts as a pain reliever. Acetaminophen is not as potent as Oxycodone, but it can be used to increase the effect of the other drug.
Doctors also prescribe Acetaminophen to reduce fever. Patients who buy Percocet online without talking to a health expert may get affected by its harmful side effects.
What is The Use of Percocet Tablets?
The use of Percocet is to get relieved from pain occurring in the body. The severity of pain differs from person to person, and so does the dosage of Percocet. It is essential to understand that the use of Percocet is only prescribed when the person is not able to get relief from pain with the help of a non-opioid drug. Also, take consultation from a medical professional before you buy Percocet online and start using it.
Dosage of Percocet –
When a person is prescribed for a dose of Percocet by a doctor, it is given according to his/her condition. There are several factors that determine the right amount of dosage for a person. A Doctor or health advisor looks for – patient’s age, the intensity of pain that he/she feels, tolerance for an opioid medication, and if the person is suffering from some other medical condition. Once the patient is diagnosed, the dosage is individualized, keeping these things in mind.
A tablet of Percocet comes in a number of dosage forms. For example – Percocet 2.5/325mg, Percocet 5/325mg, Percocet 7.5/325mg, and Percocet 10/325mg. The digits indicate the proportional strength of Oxycodone to Acetaminophen. The initial dosage of Percocet is 2.5/325mg that can be taken every 6 hours. The maximum limit for Acetaminophen should not be increased above 4gm in a day.
Side Effects of Percocet –
Percocet is a medication that is prescribed to a person suffering from chronic pain. When the dose of Percocet is not given according to the patient’s condition, there are adverse reactions in the body. It is also said that Percocet is a commonly abused drug in the United States. The medicinal property of Percocet is to act as a pain killer, and thus, people buy it without taking consideration from a doctor. They surely have no idea about the side effects that the drug can cause. As we know, Percocet is an opioid; there are more chances of people getting addicted to the use of the drug.
Common side effects of Percocet are –
- Blurred vision
- Feeling tired
- Dryness in the mouth
- Stomach pain or other problems
- Flushing of skin
Severe side effects of Percocet are –
- Noisy breathing
- Slow breaths
- Weak pulse
- Cold or clammy skin
- Feeling lightheaded
- Feeling like you may pass out
- Difficulty in urination
- Change in mood
- Extreme dizziness
- Loss of appetite
- Fast heart rate
- Muscle stiffness
- Feeling extremely sad or happy
Patients who are older in age or malnourished may get severely affected by these side effects. The use of Percocet for a long time may affect the fertility rate of both men and women. You are always suggested to buy Percocet after consulting the dosage with your health expert. If you want, you can buy Percocet online, but prior to it, talk to a doctor to know the right amount of dosage for you.
Precautions While Taking Percocet –
Given below is a list of precautions that you should follow to avoid the harmful side effects of the drug –
- People are advised not to take a dose of Percocet if recently you have taken – tranquilizers, sedative drugs, or narcotic medications. It may cause harm to the patient’s body.
- Percocet may also cause slow breathing problems. Thus, you must take a prescribed dose of Percocet.
- Whether online or offline, purchase Percocet from a certified seller. Look for an FDA approved site from where you can buy Percocet online.
- Follow your doctor’s advice for the use of Percocet. You can also follow the procedure given on the label of a prescribed drug.
- Patients who suffer from severe problems such as cardiac issues, kidney or liver problems, respiratory problems, or so should inform about any such problem to the doctor and take medicine as per their health.
- The use of Percocet can be habitual if not taken accordingly. Patients must not overdose or misuse the tablets of Percocet. It may lead a person to fatal side effects.
- Patients who are on a regular dose of Percocet must not share their medicine with another person.
- Once a person notices the side effects of Percocet are getting fatal, they need to inform their doctor and take the best remedy to recover from the harmful effect.
- You must not take Percocet along with the use of alcohol. A combination of these two will result in critical health issues.