Adderall 15mg are oral tablets containing four different salts of amphetamine in the strength of 15mg. They are oval or elliptical orange-colored tablets with the imprint of number “15” on one side.
Adderall comes under the stimulants class of medications, which stimulates the brain chemicals to help the user pay attention, stay focused, and control behavior problems.
Buy Adderall 15mg online to treat:
- ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) which causes difficulty paying attention, impulsiveness, and hyperactivity.
- Narcolepsy due to sleep paralysis, excessive sleepiness, hallucinations, and cataplexy.
- Buy Adderall online on the doctor’s prescription and take the doses as directed. Take Adderall 15mg tablets with or without food, 1 to 3 times per day as required.
- Take the first dose as you wake up in the morning. If your doctor prescribed you to take more than one dose a day, take them at intervals of 4-6 hours. Do not take a dose in the evening as it can affect your night sleep and cause insomnia.
- Doctors set the dosage schedule according to the medical condition of the patient and individual response of every patient. Titrate the doses to get the maximum beneficial dosage regime for the individual patients.
- Regularly use the medication to get the utmost benefit. Try taking the dose at the same time each day.
Side Effects –
The most severe side effects of Adderall 15mg tablets include:
- Unusual wounds on finger and toes
- Signs of blood flow problems in fingers and toes
- Coldness, numbness, skin color changes, or pain, in body parts, especially in fingers of hand and feet
- Behavioral or mood changes
- Agitation, aggression, mood swings, depression, and suicidal thoughts
- Uncontrolled movement or loss of coordination
- Teeth grinding or continuous chewing movements
- Outburst of words
- The difference in sexual ability or desires
- Frequent or prolonged erection in males.
The manifestations of Adderall overdose include:
- Severe mental or mood changes
- Convulsions and seizures
- Severe headache
- Continuous restlessness
- Fast breathing
- Pounding heartbeats.